Home Moving can be very stressful, particularly when you’ve been living in the same area for a number of years; it’s amazing just how much junk you can accumulate. But you’ve got to be ruthless! Throw out any old papers, check books, accounts, receipts, magazines and other useless crap you haven’t looked at for over a year. And be positive! However, there are a few things that should be understood before a move is attempted:
• Home Moving dubai is hard; no matter how it is done, it’s a back-breaking job that will take more time than you wish to spend on such a task.
• The more people you invite to help means the more people you will have to help move when the time comes.
• Always feed the people who help you. This will give then strength and they deserve it.
• Beer seems like a good idea in order to get people to help; but be warned, the amount of beer being drank is directly proportional to the number of items that will get broken.
• If you have children send them away or tell them to avoid you. You will yell at them before the day is over. Just accept this fact and take the appropriate actions.
• It’s OK not to unpack anything that first night. However, do set up the bed; no matter how late it is or how tired you are you will be glad you did this come the morning.
• Rent a truck, and don’t be cheap about this. One trip is much better than many little trips.
• Take this opportunity to not only pack your children’s rooms, but to also throw out unused toys. This will save you time in packing and when asked by your child for the head to his Power Ranger figure, you can say without guilt that it must have been lost in the move.
• Have a garage sale before you move (see the heading on Moving Sales further on in this entry); it will give you some extra spending cash and what you sell you will not have to move.