Relocating an entire office movers in dubai is an huge task. Planning ahead can make the process smoother and help get your new office up and running as soon as possible. The following tips can help you develop a schedule that keeps you on track and minimizes downtime before,during and after your move.
Before you move:
- Ask Easy home movers to assess your current situation, assets and moving needs.
- Meet with your mover and/or move consultant to finalize the move schedule.
- Form a supervisory team to assist in delegation and implementation.
- Finalize floor plan for new office and assign label/placard colors and department numbers to provide to your mover.
- Prepare communication packets for your employees that provide the move schedule and instructions for purging and/or shredding unneeded documents.
- Schedule a move orientation meeting to familiarize your employees with what’s going on and what is expected of them throughout the process.
- Take inventory of all high-value items and note any pre-existing damage. Declare all high-value items to your mover in writing.
- Contact your insurance agent to discuss coverage during your move.
- Meet with your IT department to discuss special needs for moving equipment.
- Schedule an office-wide purge of unnecessary papers and equipment two weeks before the move.
- Assign individuals to be on-site during the move to answer questions and supervise the process.
- Distribute list of contact names and telephone numbers where contacts can be reached on the day of the move.
- Arrange loading dock and elevator reservations as appropriate at the origin and destination locations.
- Make a list of employees who will not be present for the move and assign an individual to pack and label their work area.
During the move:
- Conduct a final prep meeting with the supervisory team, mover or move consultant. Review the move schedule and address any last minute needs.
- Communicate with your employees throughout the week, making sure the packing process is going smoothly and answer any questions.
- Distribute two-way radios and cell phones as appropriate for use during the move.
- Complete a thorough walk-through of your new office space and take inventory of existing damage to walls, doorjambs and flooring.
After your move:
- Assess completion of the move at the destination site and rearrange as necessary.
- Take inventory of any items damaged during the move.
- Make a list of items that need to be addressed.